Monday, February 23, 2009

Hum Bewafa

 
Movie : Shalimar(Hindi)
Song : Hum Bewafa
Music : R.D.Burman
Originally Sung by : Kishore Kumar
Performed By : Dhiraj Barla

It’s been a while that I have updated my blog with a new song. Vacation (India trip), work and severe cold from past 4 months eluded me from singing. I still haven’t fully recovered from cold.



I am back with a song from the Movie Shalimar, I watched this movie in a theater in our town, the only thing that stuck me was the last scene where Dharmendar tries to steal the diamond wearing an outfit similar to Chess Box (Black/White), that was the only memory I could take home at that age. Later on I watched this movie on D.D 8 on a satday. I loved that movie and it was a very well made movie for that times.



There is this song from this movie Hum Bewafa which I was very much attracted to mainly because of its melody, later on I understood the lyrics of the song. Shaan covered a remix of this song in his private album, which was very good.



Its just an humble attempt to sing this precious melody. Hope you all like this.




Hum Bewafa - re-upload | Upload Music

5 comments:

Unknown said...

super bedar .. very very good

Parasmani said...

Very nice rendition. Full of feelings and very proper emphasis. Voice and diction sound better and better with every post. Effects sounded like a little extra, but it could be my speakers.
I had not listened to this song carefully, before.
जाने तुम्हे मैने कोई धोखा दिया
जाने तुम्हे कोई धोखा हुआ
हम बेवफ़ा हरगिज़ न थे
पर हम वफ़ा कर ना सके
Beautiful lyrics by Anand Bakshi.

Deblina M. said...

Very well sung ... full of emotions !

Unknown said...

Very good song Nani... excellent rendition... also this is one of my favorite song.

Why don't you try to release your own private album? Time to think in those lines. Good Luck!

Dhiraj said...

Thanks so much to one and all, glad you guys liked it.