Monday, June 16, 2008

Din Dhal Jaye

 
Movie : Guide(Hindi)
Song : Din Dhal Jaye
Music : S.D.Burman
Originally Sung by : Mohd. Rafi
Performed By : Dhiraj Barla

After a long time I am updating my blog with a soft romantic song from the movie Guide. I love this movie and especially the picturisation of this song. I shouldn't have to say anything on how good the music of this film is. I like each and every song of this movie. I am also pretty excited to record this song on my new TASCAM LD-74 condenser mic. Please leave your comments at your leisure.




Din Dhal Jaye | Muziboo

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful rendition Dhiraj.. very soothing voice .. keep it up man!!!

ZEG Consultants said...

Dhiraj,

Wonderful rendition! One thing I kept waiting for was a couple of variations on "hye" that Rafi sahab has induced in the original. Regardless, your rendition is very nice!

Parasmani said...

Very nice feelings! Well done, Dhiraj!
Beautiful song...love it!

Awatts said...

Very nicely done. Very soothing...

Murali Venkatraman said...

I have not heard this song previously. But since I am familiar with Rafi songs, I could gauge how he would have sung it and I believe your rendition confirms true to his style although u have clearly stayed away from mimicking his voice. Good !

Vishal Khaparde said...

Wonderful rendition Dhiraj !..Loved your expressions ..bahot pyaar se gaaya hai :-)

Cheers,
-Vishal

Vidyu said...

Dhiraj,
beautifully sung! u hv a very soothing voice..perfect for the mood of this song :-)

Vidyu said...

Dhiraj,
beautifully sung! u hv a very soothing voice..perfect for the mood of this song :-)

Unknown said...

Omg Dhiraj, that was just amazing. Compared to Rafi saab you have such a soft voice, it is just unbelievable that you were able to not only sing it so well, but with your unique style and voice and at the same time in any way not less than the original. God Bless!

Dhiraj said...

Thanks so much Yuga garu :)