Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Bahon Ke Darmiyan

 
Movie : Khamoshi - The Musical(Hindi)
Song : Bahon Ke Darmiyan
Music : Jatin - Lalit
Originally Sung by : Hariharan, Alka Yagnik
Performed By : Dipali Gupta, Dhiraj Barla

After a very long time here I am updating my blog with a song which is one of my all time favourites. Incidentally this is also my first duet with one of my fellow esnipper Dipali, She has a wonderful and special voice. This song has been in the offing for a long long time was not able to find time to do it because of work and also I had severe cold for a while. Please listen to this wonderful number composed by Jatin - Lalit.




Bahon Ke Darmiyan | Muziboo
powered by ODEO

13 comments:

ZEG Consultants said...

Very nice job, both of you! I enjoyed listening to your rendition.

Dhiraj, please keep your blog updated more often!

Harshan said...

Dhiraj ...your voice sounds very silky... :-)

Great job by both of you.

Jo said...

Great job Dhiraj. This is one of my favorite songs and you guys have done justice to it.

Parasmani said...

Well done! Dhiraj and Dipali..
My favorite is the slightly overlapping lines.... :)

Soumitra said...

Dhiraj/Deepali,
Very pleasing rendition by both of you :) Dhiraj i especially loved your end notes ...excellent :)

ann said...

Nice rendition Dhiraj :o) .Dipali has a beautiful voice .. this is a fav song of mine too :)happy to hear ur songs after a long time , keep going :) .

Anonymous said...

Hey Dhiraj, Its one of my fav songs.. really a marvellous work .. loved it alot.. both of you, keep going!!!

.:: ROSH ::. said...

hey dhiraj, i didnt know u had updated your blog. waah! what an awesome rendition by both of you. your voice simply glides thru the track..keep up the good work.
also thanks for the comments in my blog which gave me a chance to listen to your new post.

Vidyu said...

Dhiraj, Deepali,
Very soothing rendition by both of u..absolutley enjoyed! :-) Great mixing too!
Please sing more such duets..

Shreekanth said...

wow !!

Asim Ghosh said...

A fantastic rendition, loved it! Please sing more often, more duets like this one.

Vilas said...

Dhiraj,

You got a great voice! I'm mesmerized by listening to your songs to day. Became one of your fan:-)Keep it up bro...

Vilas

Dhiraj said...

Thanks andi Vilas garu, glad you liked it. I really Appreciate your feedback :-)...