Thursday, December 21, 2006

Ehsaan Tera Hoga on Karaoke

 
Movie : Junglee
Song : Ehsaan Tera Hoga
Music : Shankar Jaikishen
Originally Sung By : Mohd. Rafi
Sung By : Dhiraj Barla

Thanks to Azam Khan for lending me this karaoke track, after listening to my Karaoke less version. But he kept a condition that I should sing the song again over the Karaoke :-}. I gave my best but I am sure I am no where near Mohd Rafi saab, what can I say about him. I love his voice and the way he sing those soft melodious numbers…




powered by ODEO

8 comments:

nicey said...

Dear Dhiraj,

Happy to be the first person to comment abt this song!!Wonderful man!! "mohabbath ho gayi hai" part is soo touching.. You have sung it very well..

I dont have any problem hearing it.. but 1 word is missing when u hear the ending of first stanza.." in "ehsan thera hoga mujh par", "mujh par" is missing!!!

Nicey

Dhiraj said...

That was so nice of you. I just checked the song, and you are right, i might have messed it up when i was trying my hand on mixing. Thanks a lot for letting me know. I have corrected the mistake.

anil bs said...

hai dhiraj

very very nice singing.good expresions. U have a good attractive voice.dont try to sing new song more u dont get anything .
old songs are more attractive with your voice .

anilbs

Harshan said...

I guess you are still learning the art of mixing ...but I am too and finally it is coming for m. More than anything else you have the sense of sur and thaal ....

Mixing is all about experimentation ...so good luck...It was a great attempt !!

Anonymous said...

Excellent!!

- Sainiks

Unknown said...

hi dhiraj...
u sang very well this song. this is one of my fev.

ann said...

hmm ... Heard abt tis song of urs from my SIL (nicey ) n I used to hear this song from bharatcafe .
Amazing ...dhiraj ..beautifully rendered :) ..!! Best thing abt u is that u emote very well , love that :) ..

ZEG Consultants said...

Dhiraj, excellent singing! You have done full justice to the song. Thanks for keeping the promise :)