Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Jalthey Hai Jiske Liye


Movie : Sujatha (Hindi)
Song : Jalte Hain Jiske Liye
Music : Burman S D
Originally Sung by : Talat Mohamed
Performed By : Dhiraj Barla

I was browsing through Youtube for an old song video, accidentally I found this one, and fell in love with the song instantly. Wonderfully picturised and beautifully sung by Talat Mohamed Saab. Here is the link to that video, hope you people like it as much as I did.





Please listen to my version of the song with out music :-{...


powered by ODEO

1 comment:

ann said...

wow !! Dhiraj , I liked ur rendition a lot .. u have done it very well .. I remember once I was searching for this song & I ended up in ur blog, but I saw only the u-tube vid, n it was not working also, I did not see ur version :( .. happy to hear it now .. :) .. liked it a lott ..