Monday, August 10, 2009

Aate Jaate with Paras ji

 
Movie : Maine Pyar Kiya(Hindi)
Song : Aate Jaate
Music : Ram Laxman
Originally Sung by : Lata Mangeshkar , S.P.Balasubrahmanyam
Performed By : Parasmani Acharya, Dhiraj Barla

My blog is getting updated with a song after a very long break.



This song is in the offing from at least 4 months now. First of all I would like to thank the veteran singer of Audio blog world Paras ji, for accepting my request to do this song. Paras ji is a versatile singer and I think everyone who is associated with Audio blog world would agree with me. She has this great tendency to create an aura around her song choices and writing interesting snippets about them. Sorry Paras ji, It took me a while to get this song done.



This song is from the movie Maine Pyar Kiya, it created a mass hysteria among movie goers during those days. There were so many movies that were made after this movie in this genre, but not even one single movie came close to this one, if we take the success factor into consideration.



I wanted to sing this song from a long time, this movie songs have a special place in my heart. I started to show interest in learning Hindi songs only because the songs were sung by Padma Sri. S.P.Balasubrahmanyam garu. I owe him a lot.



Hope you guys like it.



Please pardon the quality of Karaoke track, I did lot of fixing, but still the quality is not up to the mark.




Aate Jaate with Paras ji | Upload Music

6 comments:

Parasmani said...

Dhiraj,
I did not know that you had uploaded the song here.Thank you for all the kind remarks and the warm welcome by all at Muziboo.
I enjoyed singing this duet with you. You have done an exceptional job with this song.

Paras

Dhiraj said...

You are Welcome Parasji, gald you liked it :)

Sudhathee said...

Dhiraj and Paras are some of my favourite singers .So this is double treat!
@ Dhiraj:Looks like u are a huge fan of SPB sir...shows in your singing...Amazing expressions..and perfect notes!Dhiraj gaaru!Where are u these days?:(Write to me !
Paras didi:I love your unique voice and clarity of notes...
Paras ji's voice is so different from the (almost similar) voices we hear these days...It takes some time to get on you..but once it does...it is an intoxication!!
On the whole i liked this!!

Bharti said...

Wonderful singing ! Dhiraj you sing amazingly similar to SP Bala.
Paras didi great job with this number ! It was a treat listening to this song in your voices.

Dhiraj said...

Sudhathee, Bharati

Thanks guys for listening and leaving a comment, glad you both liked it :)

सागर नाहर said...

बहुत सुन्दर आवाज। आनन्द आ गया।

गीतों की महफिल,
॥दस्तक॥,
तकनीकी दस्तक